• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in New Zealand 2020/21

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Scored one 50 in the 6 tests he played in 2020.
2 hundreds in the past 22 tests with an average propped up by easy runs against Bangladesh at home. Looked giddy here and was very loose against the Windies. Doesn’t seem to trust their defense anymore.

thierry henry

International Coach
Taylor looks like he’s making up a new way to play each ball on the fly and has no idea about his own technique. Making nondescript balls look unplayable.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
at 36 years of age, is it time for him to focus purely on the shorter formats of the game?

and give young/conway a chance to cement themselves in the 4 position?
I think this is the only format left for Taylor. They've dropped him from the 20/20s and they have a plethora of batting options in the limited overs format.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
As long as Kane is there in the middle life's good. He knows to put partnerships like no other.

The slightly older ball is always going to be a challenge, the bowlers have lot more control over the way it swings. There's reasonable bounce on the pitch. Runs will come too with the ball coming on to the bat.

Flem274*

123/5
I think this is the only format left for Taylor. They've dropped him from the 20/20s and they have a plethora of batting options in the limited overs format.
hes our best ever odi bat and has never stopped producing in the format. def plays.

cnerd123

likes this
I don't think I've ever seen more discussion about dropping a player on CW than I have for Ross Taylor over the years.

Meanwhile, Shaheen with a wicket off a no ball lol.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Nicholls has to be the luckiest bat I've ever watched. Maybe Andrew Fletcher from Wellington comes close. Last time I watched Henry he was dropped like half a dozen times.

This time Rizwan pulled off an amazing grab but it's a no ball. That was a beauty from Shaheen.

Expecting a reasonable score from Nicholls now. Maybe a 50