• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Bangladesh 2015

cnerd123

likes this
Ajmal not ready for international cricket yet.

And even Pakistan have been a bit unlucky today, this has been a clinical performance from BD so far. Loving it. They let the game slip a bit with Nasim/Haris and Wahab's final cameo, and there have been some poor shot selections that they have gotten away with, but by and large this has been a very professional performance. Loving it.

Taste it flem.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ajmal and any spinner in long sleeves are ****ing filthy as ****. New ones who do it look questionable and Ajmal's case he looks like a ****ing cheat. Hope the prick gets banned permanently this tine.

smash84

The Tiger King
just looked up the SC. Terrible, and yeah I guess Pakistan fans must face it that ajmal without chucking isn't any use.

Must be said. Pakistan ODI outfit is so bad.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
just looked up the SC. Terrible, and yeah I guess Pakistan fans must face it that ajmal without chucking isn't any use.

Must be said. Pakistan ODI outfit is so bad.
I think they're going to be absolute rubbish in tests too once Younis and Misbah go. Which won't be too far away. Don't think any of the young batsmen have shown great long term potential. Don't even know when their next overseas tour is but I expect them to get dicked.

Edit: Except Shafiq. I rate him.

smash84

The Tiger King
I think they're going to be absolute rubbish in tests too once Younis and Misbah go. Which won't be too far away. Don't think any of the young batsmen have shown great long term potential. Don't even know when their next overseas tour is but I expect them to get dicked.

I find him having temperamental problems not too dissimilar to u-khatmal.

cnerd123

likes this
Really looking forward to the Tests now. BD's batting is looking good they just need some bowlers to step up and support Shakib.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Rubel can step up his game in tests,which is admittedly a big if, bangladesh may cause some really big problems.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Red ball fast bowling has always been the problem. Robiul bowled well in patches and can swing the ball but he lost form and probably wont be picked. Rubel is hardly threatening with the new ball, maybe can cause few problems with older one. Looking forward to Taskin in Tests but then again it might be risky since hes so injury prone and he needs to be groomed more at domestic level. Al Amin or Abul hardly gives me any hope. Team will rely heavily on spinners- Shakib, Taijul and Jubair (if picked)

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If Rubel can step up his game in tests,which is admittedly a big if, bangladesh may cause some really big problems.
Red ball fast bowling has always been the problem. Robiul bowled well in patches and can swing the ball but he lost form and probably wont be picked. Rubel is hardly threatening with the new ball, maybe can cause few problems with older one. Looking forward to Taskin in Tests but then again it might be risky since hes so injury prone and he needs to be groomed more at domestic level. Al Amin or Abul hardly gives me any hope. Team will rely heavily on spinners- Shakib, Taijul and Jubair (if picked)
Yeah I'm still really sceptical of Rubel in Tests, purely because he's actually always been a pretty decent ODI bowler and a rubbish Test bowler. His improvement, while real, isn't to the extent a lot of people think it is, because he wasn't that bad as a one day bowler in the first place. If his Test improvement is also only marginal then he's still going to average 60+.

The treatment of Robiul was pretty ridiculous in general though; he really should've been backed when he showed something in Test cricket.

Niall

International Coach

they tour Sri Lanka soon enough, and then NZ next year although no tests in that, the following tour in summer 2016 will be in England which have all formats.

Shezhad is a pretty good test batsman, probably his best format. He hasn't been dropped for form reasons, just of the pitch stuff. Ideally they should recall him for the next tour, can't waste him. Haris has a beast of a first class record, heck its his limited overs stuff that most considered to be his weak link.

After that, its concerning, Salman Butt when he returns will be another opening option, Aslam and Babar Azam are both inn the test tour and one of them will debut in the test series,,maybe one of them may announce themselves?

They also desperately need Amir back, and its time to give the new spinners such as Gohar, Yasir Shah and Ahmed a go.

Oh and to tell Raza that cocaine is waste of time and money.:laugh: