• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Bangladesh 2015

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They should declare with 15 overs remaining imo. Let Pakistan batsmen sweat for a bit, try and get a few wickets.

Niall

International Coach
In a perfect world the curators would be fired and Bangladesh would be fined for creating such a worthless road.

With test cricket near dead, the few who do persist with it deserve better treatment and more respect than such a worthless pitch.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
In a perfect world the curators would be fired and Bangladesh would be fined for creating such a worthless road.

With test cricket near dead, the few who do persist with it deserve better treatment and more respect than such a worthless pitch.
Totally agree here, would also add that Bangla contributes nothing to test cricket.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Care to explain this?
They are making test cricket boring and negative. They are getting so much of exposure if you compare with teams like Zim and Ireland. And yet, they haven't achieved very little, I wish the ICC would have invested more in teams like Ireland who are showing so much of brilliance despite of the amount of cricket they get to play.

Last edited:

Tec15

First Class Debutant

If Micheal Clarke and co were playing against the Pakistani bowlers , then I think that pitch would be far less of a "worthless road". and more of a doctored turning track. Just a guess.

Athlai

Not Terrible
They are making test cricket boring and negative. They are getting so much of exposure if you compare with teams like Zim and Ireland. And yet, they haven't achieved very little, I wish the ICC would have invested more in teams like Ireland who are showing so much of brilliance despite of the amount of cricket they get to play.
Rubbish. Bangladesh have a massive national following and are actually becoming competitive. They deserve the exposure they've been given.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Yeah Ireland are better than Bangladesh. Their army of military mediums and flat finger spinners would make for much more exciting cont...:sleep1:

Last edited:

Tec15

First Class Debutant
I wish the Imperial Cricket Council had never let riff-raff such as India join. They took 20 years to win their first test and that too at a home dustbowl against a third string touring England side. Those very contests devalued Test cricket at a time when it was dying. The ICC should have invested in the United States and Canada instead, who had showed so much more, even with so much fewer opportunities. Bart King> C. K. Nayudu and co.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
guess boycott's grandmother in the picture

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I wish the Imperial Cricket Council had never let riff-raff such as India join. They took 20 years to win their first test and that too at a home dustbowl against a third string touring England side. Those very contests devalued Test cricket at a time when it was dying. The ICC should have invested in the United States and Canada instead, who had showed so much more, even with so much fewer opportunities. Bart King> C. K. Nayudu and co.
Oh please do enlighten us about all these investments made by the ICC into India. The likes of India, Pakistan and NZ had not even a thousandth of the investments being made into the likes of Bangladesh and Ireland nowadays. On one hand you have a bunch of overpaid and over-coached Bangladeshi hacks with a return on investment still overdue, and on the other generations of cricketers who would have been lucky to have their laundry paid for.

And how are India and the US/Canada interchangeable? Bart King and the Colonel weren't even contemporaries.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's definitely troll. He probably made the post sound as sarcastic and ridiculous as possible but it's still pretty close to his actual thoughts anyway.