• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

King Kane

International Debutant
A big wicket from Head getting Babar.

Interesting to see the approach from Rizwan here, I suspect he will take the bowlers on like he usually does, probably the best approach on this pitch.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think the pitch will be pretty hard to bat on last but you wouldn't think Pakistan would be comfortable with a lead of under 200. Especially as two of their pace bowlers are pretty harmless once the ball gets old.
They'll probably drop at least 20% of their chances as well.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My 2 picks for the future (aka futire) are Fergus O'Neill and Jack Nisbett. Both have the makings of very good Test bowlers. Before Starfighter goes on the attack about O'Neill's lack of pace, ftr idc ****

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shakeel's the 2023 edition of "subcontinental batter made to look garbage by bounce". Terrible shot so close to stumps. Great bowling change though.