• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hopefully england feel that the best time wasting tactic is to send the ball into the stands everytime they bat.

flibbertyjibber

It's a black mark for a commentator that refers to someone as "a good young player" when that player will actually be turning 30 in a few months, debuted in 2010 and has played 40 Test matches.
To be fair in comparison to most of the blokes in the box Misbah counts as young so the rest well... :D

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
Wahab-Aamir-Irfan would be scray
Too many lefties for my liking. I see no reason why Pak wont include Asif if they're including Amir.

An attack of Amir-Asif-Wahab-Yasir would be mouth-watering. Especially in non-SC conditions. Pak tour Eng, NZ and Aus next year. Am hopeful this attack comes to frutition.

flibbertyjibber

Daft thing about this run chase is if we save the game we will probably win it. I know it won't happen but if they bat the 4 and a half sessions we won't be far away.

Be all over by lunch in reality though.

Daemon

Khan's almost digging his spikes in on a good length for the right hander on the strikers end..

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Daft thing about this run chase is if we save the game we will probably win it. I know it won't happen but if they bat the 4 and a half sessions we won't be far away.

Be all over by lunch in reality though.
Not sure about your first point as we need around three and a half an over. We won't be doing that and even if we have wickets in hand by tea tomorrow, the RRR will be way higher by then.
But as you say, it's academic, obviously.

flibbertyjibber

Not sure about your first point as we need around three and a half an over. Even if we have wickets in hand by tea tomorrow, the RRR will be way higher by then.
But as you say, it's academic, obviously.
Reason is if we bat it out then Stokes or Buttler will probably have to bat a while and they will score quickly no matter what the situation is and will soon catch it up. Not like we are going to survive on 350-3 at the end is it?

Doubt we will get more than 250 though.