• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official" NRL Tips discussion thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy said:
It was this arvo i was trying to call, about 4:30-5...
yeh i think i was online then, im playing cricket all day tomorrow, but ill let ya know when im finished....

Simon

Blewy said:
Is that your final??
Semi final, we got bowled out for 68 last week, so i dunno how we will bat this time around. i think im still opening the batting, so im sure we will be right ;)

Simon

9....... equal second top score

i was also involved in the highest partnership of the innings, 17 for the 1st wicket

Simon

we bowled em out for 147, one of their guys hit 72 not out and also got 7/25 (17) with the ball

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok i am putting in a protest...

The Broncos have had thier 2 points stripped off them cause they cheated to beat the tigers, now i want Mr W and Bronco to start wearing the Tigers Avatar, fairs fair...

I am willing to keep wearing the Broncos logo BUT only if Mr W and Simon wear the Tigers...

nibbs

International Captain
I agree with Blewy. The Broncos broke the rules of the game and should be punished. If they are allowed to get away with it, it'll make me think why do we even bother with rules in the great game that is Rugby League...

Simon

Blewy said:

The Broncos have had thier 2 points stripped off them cause they cheated to beat the tigers, now i want Mr W and Bronco to start wearing the Tigers Avatar, fairs fair...

I am willing to keep wearing the Broncos logo BUT only if Mr W and Simon wear the Tigers...
no not going to happen, becuase brisbane are going to appeal, they will win and have their 2 points back anyway. The NRL are being pathetic taking the 2 points, soon enough they will see how silly it was stripping the points....

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
no not going to happen, becuase brisbane are going to appeal, they will win and have their 2 points back anyway. The NRL are being pathetic taking the 2 points, soon enough they will see how silly it was stripping the points....

yup :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No chance of them getting the points back and in protest i will be removing my broncos avatar....

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:

The only reason this has blown up is because Darren Mapp scored, if he hadn't we wouldn't have heard anything of it. Even the Tigers players are saying that nothing should have come of it. Keep in mind this wouldn't have happened if one of your players hadn't have king-hit Webke!

Tallis said that the same thing happened with 10 to go, the official said he could run on with Meyers still 10 metres from the sideline - how is that any different. I'll tell you why - HE DIDN'T SCORE!

The whole thing is a joke.

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
some interesting stuff being said there kyle, makes you think.....
Too right. Although the only way you would get me to boycott origin would be if Clinton Shifcofske isn't picked at fullback now that Lockyer is 5/8!

Simon

Mister Wright said:
Too right. Although the only way you would get me to boycott origin would be if Clinton Shifcofske isn't picked at fullback now that Lockyer is 5/8!
LOL, i dont think they will go through with their threat of boycotting origin, im pretty confident we will get our 2 points back, the NRL have ****ed up bit time and they will realise in the broncos appeal....

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
LOL, i dont think they will go through with their threat of boycotting origin, im pretty confident we will get our 2 points back, the NRL have ****ed up bit time and they will realise in the broncos appeal....
Yeah, Gallop seemed pretty certain on the news tonight that the NRL had it covered. But the Broncos IMO will go through every single match for the last 3 years and bring up every single incident they can of teams having 14 on the field. What will the NRL do then?

Simon

Mister Wright said:
Yeah, Gallop seemed pretty certain on the news tonight that the NRL had it covered. But the Broncos IMO will go through every single match for the last 3 years and bring up every single incident they can of teams having 14 on the field. What will the NRL do then?
the broncos have already pulled up raiders in round 1 having 14 players on the field when davico was off in back play, so they should lose their points too.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
the broncos have already pulled up raiders in round 1 having 14 players on the field when davico was off in back play, so they should lose their points too.
haha yeah ive heard that there have been between about 20 14 man teams this season, and over 100 last season

the nrl is stuffed