• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Northside Power Thread **

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Side to play Western

Staring XI

1. Blake Donald
2. Pete Young
5. Xaxier Rose
6. Tharmilan Loganathan
4. Travis Demeza
33. Paddy Gundry
7. Ezequiel
11. Manjunath Reddlapalli
10. Andy Cloete
13. David Comley
38. Thamba Mamesh

Bench Warmers
12. Yuri Turshinov
3. Petko Kirilov
16. Antonio Velasco
8. Soren Ernst
9. Orjan Hjelde

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:
Staring XI

1. Blake Donald
2. Pete Young
5. Xaxier Rose
6. Tharmilan Loganathan
4. Travis Demeza
33. Paddy Gundry
7. Ezequiel
11. Manjunath Reddlapalli
10. Andy Cloete
13. David Comley
38. Thamba Mamesh

Bench Warmers
12. Yuri Turshinov
3. Petko Kirilov
16. Antonio Velasco
8. Soren Ernst
9. Orjan Hjelde
Cheers for fixing that teamsheet Tharmi, works fine...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointing loss guys, but that was a brillant game from Trav and Thamba. The rest of us need to pull up our socks. Looks like we got dominated in our midfield, so we might put more numbers through the centre next game. Your not going to win too many games with 35% of the ball.

oz_fan

International Regular
Like Tharmi said it was a disappoitning loss but there were a couple of positives such as Trav and Thamba's performances. I thought we did well to keep it at 2-1 considering the possession Dynamo had. Thankfully its only the Pre-season and it's only our first game and I'm sure we'll improve.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Indeed guys, lets forget this and re-group for the next match.. I am sure we can dominate in our next game..

PY

International Coach
Looks like I should have been sent off. :laugh:

Good game guys, it's only pre-season after all.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
cometer said:
He actually got 1 touch last game but then was fouled :p.
Yeah he didn't play that bad, just got kicked out of the game. His got to man up a bit, his not playing youth football anymore.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
Yeah he didn't play that bad, just got kicked out of the game. His got to man up a bit, his not playing youth football anymore.
No room in the power for pansies hey .... man up indeed ;) :)

cometer

State Regular
Great win there after trailing 3 - 0 at one stage, to get back and win 4 - 3 is an outstanding achievement. Keep up the good work :)

oz_fan

International Regular
Great win and fighting spirit from the Power. Congrats to Comley for Power MOM.

Last edited: