• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Nidahas Tri-Series T20I Trophy 2018

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This has been a great couple of weeks for Indians on CW.

Our B team is about to win the whatever trophy, randycricfreak has been humiliated, there's just been a viral article that our captain is to be the saviour of test cricket, Australian behaviour is under fierce attack and the pressure meme that burgey started has been adopted by the very same fans that he tried to troll.

To top it all off, one of our mods has even gone and infracted an Australian for no reason at all.

Great times.
What the **** is wrong with you? Seriously? I neither confirmed nor denied it was one of ""YOUR"" mods. Instead you perpetuate this lie to your cohort of goons like a snake (how appropriate), and you've sunk your fangs into my back Daemon and I bet you don't even have remorse over this fact. You don't only betray common sense and good taste, you betray me. A true friend once said of me, No better enemy, no worst friend. You're going to find out why.

I considered you a man of integrity once, no more.

Gnske

VMs aren't private, Gnske
So you've hacked emails? Viewing them is illegal and I consider this a betrayal not of me, but everything you hold dear. As for what you're referring to, completely unrelated matter. I'd go into details but I want some scrap of privacy to remain my own.

All of a sudden I've become Caesar. Casca has struck the first blow, now Cassius. Who will take on the mantle of Brutus and finally end me?

Starfighter

25% and 1 point for Shakib and Narul apparently.

The fourth umpire is a guy named Lyndon Hannibal. The ICC must do everything they can to ensure that he's promoted to elite panel.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
storm in a tea cup, the fact is that Bangladesh won the game and that's the end of it..we should have played better if we wanted to win the game..that doesn't mean i'm not gutted and fairly humiliated that we are hosting a final that we aren't playing in, but hey, that's cricket for ya..

cnerd123

likes this
The whole BD side combined gets less demerit points for destroying property than Rabada did for grazing Smith's shoulder

Just goes to show the Nidahas trophy is much higher profile and the authorities can't risk any players missing the final tbh

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor Shankar hasn't had a chance to bat has he? Looks very very average with the ball, surprised he made the Test squad tbh.