• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Nidahas Tri-Series T20I Trophy 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was some really crap umpiring tbf. Maybe umpires should have a demerit points system.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
I wonder even after these many years Bangladesh cricket team behaves in certain situations as a amateurish team. Expressing disappointment is fine but way to display could have been better.IMO.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They haven't got an institutional memory of getting the wind knocked out of them in big game situations is all. Will take a few years of jostling to get there.

Himannv

International Coach
There's too much uptight nonsense in cricket. There was nothing wrong with their behaviour IMO. I'm actually looking forward to seeing them play now for the first time in forever.

I think they'll probably use the snake dance only in games against Sri Lanka though. :laugh:

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Sri Lanka is an embarrassment to cricket. They are so bad - they should have to qualify for every major tournament. They literally had umps cheating for them and they still lost to Bangladesh TWICE at HOME.
Did you forget that the same SL team beat BD in BD in ODIs, Test and T20s? They are shaping up better.

Shakib was a bit over the top with his reactions imo. Terrible decision from the umpires but thats how the game goes on. No need to call off your mates. Great that Mullah kept his cool and finished in style.

shifty_eyes

U19 12th Man
I don't remember when was a Bangladesh game so exciting last time. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Perhaps too early to say but this Bangladeshi batting line up can take on any team in T20s. I really wouldn't care if depleted India loses to them in finals.

I wonder even after these many years Bangladesh cricket team behaves in certain situations as a amateurish team. Expressing disappointment is fine but way to display could have been better.IMO.
They don't win that often, its fine.

srbhkshk

International Captain
I don't remember when was a Bangladesh game so exciting last time. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Perhaps too early to say but this Bangladeshi batting line up can take on any team in T20s. I really wouldn't care if depleted India loses to them in finals.

They don't win that often, its fine.
lol nah, unless you mean in the general sense of all teams having a chance in t20.

shifty_eyes

U19 12th Man
lol nah, unless you mean in the general sense of all teams having a chance in t20.
You probably didn't see them bat then. But yes I specially specified T20 for it being an unpredictable format. Bangladesh will be underdogs playing against big teams no doubts.

srbhkshk

International Captain
I mean if you are arguing for this match as a showcase of BDs batting capabilities, I don't know what to say, they practically mugged up what should have been a straightforward chase, they have also lost 2 games going against an India side which boasts a bowling attack as good as the one they used to have in the 90s.

shifty_eyes

U19 12th Man
I mean if you are arguing for this match as a showcase of BDs batting capabilities, I don't know what to say, they practically mugged up what should have been a straightforward chase
Not just this game but the whole tournament Bangladeshi batsmen have performed well while their bowlers have let them down.

they have also lost 2 games going against an India side which boasts a bowling attack as good as the one they used to have in the 90s.
You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. What this depleted Indian bowling line up is lacking is that good 4th and 5th bowler, Sundar and Chahal have been dominating on this spinner friendly wicket, and in fact proven to be the ultimate difference between these 3 sides.

Gnske

Has there ever been a greater decade for cringe-inducing cricket celebrations? This is the real topic at question.

The sprinkler, the entire T20 WC maybe all of 2012 whenever the Windies would play and dance like that fat korean man. The Pakistani push-ups, I recall a human pyramid at one point by one of the sub-continental teams, Ravindra "I have triple centuries you know" Jadeja swinging his bat around when he somehow flukes a half century. Warner's feeble ongoing attempt for the past year or so to convince everyone he's a changed man by doing that reverend thing every time he scores a ton, Yeah Viv, Talk Nah. And now we have this stupid snake thing.

None of these were cool and if you think any of these were cool I want you to stand in front of a mirror until you realise just how wrong you truly are. This is a crisis.

cnerd123

likes this
You Australians can't possibly comprehend the kind of pressure the Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan players are under during the Nidahas Trophy.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
Not just this game but the whole tournament Bangladeshi batsmen have performed well while their bowlers have let them down.

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. What this depleted Indian bowling line up is lacking is that good 4th and 5th bowler, Sundar and Chahal have been dominating on this spinner friendly wicket, and in fact proven to be the ultimate difference between these 3 sides.
Chahal sucks and Sundar really sucks. If Bangladesh is being dominated by them, it shows how bad they are.

harsh.ag

Chahal's been pretty good recently and you can only judge people by their performances, not some innate idea of how good they are.