• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand vs Pakistan 2022/23

Socerer 01

International Captain
why is Mitchell keeping his hands on the knees even after the bowler is into his stride until the batsman strikes the ball? really lazy

Moss

International Vice-Captain
That redeems things somewhat, Pakistan were running away with this otherwise.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Approx, but it's too early making comparisons with the great K.W.
Picked too early, dominates at home, shown flashes of brilliance away and you'd expect him to get those big knocks as he gets more opportunities.

Hopefully 6 years from now he won't've devolved into Yousuf.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow I never expected sarfraz to play again. Wasn't expecting that. Rizwan been one of the top 5 batsman for me across 3 formats the last 2 years. Some of his dismissals against us were poor but still shocked to see him on the Judy. Sarfraz underrated I thought, seemed to play some backs to the wall innings before, surprised they can't get both in.
Rizwan is easily their second best bat after Babar in all formats right now. Should definitely play both him and Sarfraz.

Sri Lanka regularly plays 5 keepers or so in their top 6. Won't kill Pakistan to play just two.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cannot believe dropping Rizwan has somehow worked out. Insane decision, though I suppose Sarfaraz had been waiting in line for a long time which is truly what matters I hear.