• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand vs Pakistan 2022/23

Tom Flint

International Regular
Wow I never expected sarfraz to play again. Wasn't expecting that. Rizwan been one of the top 5 batsman for me across 3 formats the last 2 years. Some of his dismissals against us were poor but still shocked to see him on the Judy. Sarfraz underrated I thought, seemed to play some backs to the wall innings before, surprised they can't get both in.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Pakistan restoring what you’d think should be normal service in that session. NZ created some chances and did about as well as they could, though Ajaz hasn’t been at his best. Hard work out there for the bowlers.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
If NZ can arse a wicket somehow, it will still be a reasonably good day. Though Pakistan have scored quickly so will be 320 ish by the close of play, really need them 6 down for that.

Macewell doosra for the breakthrough imo.