• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

SeamUp

International Coach
well then there's not much point to him really, unless "best reserve batsman in SA" really is between him and van Zyl. Selectors have no love for Rossouw?
Coming back from dislocated shoulder.

frustratingly STOP-START for him.

91Jmay

International Coach
I reckon this spell is as good as anything Boult has put together, he could have had 5fer on another day. Just needs to put 12 months of this back to back again. He is a quality bowler though, I fully believe he will do it.

SeamUp

International Coach
That's how far Duminy has dropped... pathetic really. At least Berhardien uses the limits of his ability.

I would even have preferred us playing Parnell in this match.
That's the point.

Guys like Elgar, Cook, Bavuma have nowhere near his talent but they maximise their talents unlike Duminy has in his career.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
So South Africa playing 4 white players in the XI today and commentators saying AB would come back for Faf instead of Duminy?