• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
1. Latham
2. Raval
3. Williamson
4. Taylor
5. Watling
6. Ronchi +
7. Santner
8. Patel
9. Henry
10. Wagner
11. Boult

12. Southee

Mike5181

International Captain
Yeah, not sure you can risk Ronchi's runs by moving him up to open. It's one of the few things we have at the moment.

Mike5181

International Captain
1. Latham
2. Raval
3. Williamson
4. Taylor
5. Watling
6. Ronchi +
7. Santner
8. Patel
9. Henry
10. Wagner
11. Boult

12. Southee
As much as I loved the Jeets story for days 1 & 2 here, I think you'd have to throw someone like Anderson in there instead. Don't really need two spinners in NZ.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I think that last over from Shami shows how much Ronchi may struggle once he's back in swing friendly conditions.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
As much as I loved the Jeets story for days 1 & 2 here, I think you'd have to throw someone like Anderson in there instead. Don't really need two spinners in NZ.
Yeah I'd rather have one of Anderson//Neesham/Munro instead of Jeets in NZ. KW can bowl a few overs

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah I can see something more like

1. Latham
2. Raval
3. Williamson
4. Taylor
5. Ronchi
6. Anderson
7. Watling+
8. Santner
9. Henry/Southee
10. Wagner
11. Boult

Come the home series.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing:

1. Latham
2. Raval/Smith/A traffic cone with a bat sticking out the top
3. Williamson
4. Taylor
5. Ronchi/Young
6. Watling+
7. Anderson/Neesham
8. Santner
9. Henry
10. Wagner
11. Boult

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
Curveball, what if Ronchi comes into the side to keep and Watling replaces Guptill as opener? It would never happen but I wouldn't mind that at all.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll also shill Will Young for no.5, Black caps desperately need someone who knows the art of scoring a 50.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
104-1 to being all over tonight. Great stuff. Although if KW had played we definitely we would have had a shot.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
NZ has probably won almost as many sessions in these 2 tests as India. The trouble is that when NZ has lost a session they've been obliterated.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
NZ has probably won almost as many sessions in these 2 tests as India. The trouble is that when NZ has lost a session they've been obliterated.
We just fall apart so easily. A session where the bowling gets really ordinary, and then a flood of wickets after a decent hard fought partnership.

Tbf KW wouldn't have made much difference to our fortunes here.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
We just fall apart so easily. A session where the bowling gets really ordinary, and then a flood of wickets after a decent hard fought partnership.

Tbf KW wouldn't have made much difference to our fortunes here.
the losing margin might have been less than 100 this time haha.