• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Have just been watching the last few overs, but Somerville looking good in this spell to me. What happened earlier? I remember he was a bit loose early in the innings in Sri Lanka, as well, but then came back to take wickets.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was positively the most not out I've ever seen a review. Edged, hitting outside leg, not hitting the stumps.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was actually looking forward to this summer of cricket. Thanks for nothing, NZ.

Meridio

International Regular
Does Matt Henry have the worst seam presentation of any bowler in international cricket? Deliberately bowling the occasional scrambled seam deliveries is one thing. Wobble seam is another. But his just isn't anything.

Flem274*

123/5
in saying that i expected nothing and got worse apart from wagner (to date) and blundell (to date).

definitely more shambolic than 2015 where the batsman did about what was expected.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Does Matt Henry have the worst seam presentation of any bowler in international cricket? Deliberately bowling the occasional scrambled seam deliveries is one thing. Wobble seam is another. But his just isn't anything.
One thing he has got is an average a Bangladeshi quick bowler would be proud of.

The Hutt Rec

in saying that i expected nothing and got worse apart from wagner (to date) and blundell (to date).

definitely more shambolic than 2015 where the batsman did about what was expected.
I think this will go down as the worst Australian tour ever, the side has totally imploded tbh.

Moss

If the idea was to dick around with the selections so much for this test (after picking a squad of 15 for BOTH the home series vs England and this one no less), they might as well have played Jamieson to see how he goes in test cricket. Though recalling the struggles of Rankin and Tremlett during the 2013/14 Ashes (which this tour resembles at times) beanpole pace bowlers aren't that much of a guarantee of success.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's not even arguable that Labuschagne is easily the batsman of the decade. Smith kohli ab etc haven't done anywhere near enough.