• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA 2006-2007 season thread

Dravid

International Captain
Chris Webber has agreed to a buyout with the Sixers. He has played his last game for the sixers. Seriously what are the Sixers doing? Giving up their two star players for virtually nothing. Who the hell are they going to replace Webber with now?

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/16424148.htm

Also it's rumored that Chris Webber could be headed back to his home in Detroit, as Joe Dumars is looking to sign him.

Dravid

International Captain
Earl Boykins and Julius Hodge head to Milwaukee for Steve Blake....Well that was unexpected

Fusion

Global Moderator
Braaap! Toronto still on top, watch out Dallas your 30-8 record going down on Sunday :ph34r: .
Haha, you're on! Looking forward to seeing Bosh play though...haven't seen too many Raptors games this year. Bosh has scored 57 points in the last two games!

Fusion

Global Moderator
Well Turb, your team almost pulled it off! But Howard has that wide open layup in the end to give Mavs the victory. Dirk was sick as usuall with 38 points, though Bosh did have a nice little rejection on him.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Well Turb, your team almost pulled it off! But Howard has that wide open layup in the end to give Mavs the victory. Dirk was sick as usuall with 38 points, though Bosh did have a nice little rejection on him.
:( :( :(

Go to bed... we'll show you who's boss in your own backyard...

EDIT: Arghhhh I was so pissed! Thought you would've forgotten about it, that's why I didn't even bothering lurking around this thread...

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fair effort from Iverson, nearly snaring a double-double with 32 points and 9 Assists to lead Denver to a 16 point win over the trail-blazers. It'll be interesting to see how he and Melo can combine, and if they can get the Nuggets season back on track.

Fusion

Global Moderator
So let me come out right away and say I'm still bitter about the Mavs losing to the Heat last year. I understand that the Mavs have primarily themselves to blame, but I'm still not over the hands-off treatment the refs accorded to Wade. They treated him like he was Jordan/Bird/Magic combined. And they still are. Look at the video below for proof. I mean, let him win a few more championships before putting him in the Jordan category refs!!!! :ranting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySGUzzxjGE

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
So let me come out right away and say I'm still bitter about the Mavs losing to the Heat last year. I understand that the Mavs have primarily themselves to blame, but I'm still not over the hands-off treatment the refs accorded to Wade. They treated him like he was Jordan/Bird/Magic combined. And they still are. Look at the video below for proof. I mean, let him win a few more championships before putting him in the Jordan category refs!!!! :ranting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySGUzzxjGE
don't worry, you guys are going to win it this year and dirk is gonna be the mvp....:)

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A Career high 27points, and 11 boards from Bogut as led the Bucks to victory. Thats his 11th double-double of the year, great stuff from the big fella :)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
:cheers:
you know in retrospect that 0-4 start has really helped your team, they always had talent in abundance, making up for for that bad start has given them an extra edge, an added steel this year...add to that the hunger and desperation of the "so close yet so far" of last year's finals and that should be enough i think....:cool: