• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Match #9- India vs Afghanistan, October 11th, Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi

loterry1994

International Debutant
Don’t get how Shami doesn’t get a look in he was pretty good that 2019 World Cup and good the first 10 overs

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Not that I particularly like Thakur, but this tends to be true for most bowlers a significant majority of the time...
Yes but this guy is not a bowler, he is selected over a genuine wicket taking bowler so he can contribute with the bat - which he does not on top of leaking runs.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Shardul Thakur’s wobble seam is lethal. I think he said to ian bishop that even he does not know where the ball will seam after pitching. Let alone the batsman. Lots of indian posters just underestimate him massively.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Yes but this guy is not a bowler, he is selected over a genuine wicket taking bowler so he can contribute with the bat - which he does not on top of leaking runs.
Honestly I dont mind Shardul thakur playing as genuine bowler. Hes got variation