• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #37- India vs South Africa - November 5th - Kolkata

ma1978

State Captain
Well the PM is also from there, the current BCCI heads are from there, I’m sure that also plays a part, and why it was built there in the first place.
yes it was political, and the World Cup final is being held in a city with no cricketing pedigree

Kirkut

International Regular
I think SA lost this game mentally first. They looked psyched out from the get go... Both bowling and batting...

It seems Indian team is carrying a bit of an aura playing like this at home. It might be getting to the opposition.... like how the Aus team used to have this invincibility about them. Teams are under pressure/psyched out

Think Australia is one team who could destroy all this and bring India back down to Earth or worse. They aren't going to be overwhelmed by anything. In fact they will try to put the pressure back on India at every opportunity they get.
Yep, I will never count out Aussies even after all their greats leave. That old school mental toughness is what everyone fears.

But claiming that 250 was a "par score" against arguably the best batting line-up of the tournament is a heck lot of confidence :D.

This Indian team looks efficient and set, especially the bowling. A decade ago, I would have never imagined our bowling being this good.

Sunil1z

International Regular
Yep, I will never count out Aussies even after all their greats leave. That old school mental toughness is what everyone fears.

But claiming that 250 was a "par score" against arguably the best batting line-up of the tournament is a heck lot of confidence :D.

This Indian team looks efficient and set, especially the bowling. A decade ago, I would have never imagined our bowling being this good.
Our pace bowling is having its best year in ODI since 2003 .🤕

Gob

International Coach
We'll they weren't supposed to be in the top 6 according to alwayswrong asshole's initial estimation

Ought to get something right like broken clocks though