• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 33 - Pakistan v Zimbabwe

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guru#1

Cricket Spectator
cricket is un-predictable, also zim have won by a 100+ margin before in this world cup. Whats not stopping them from it?

Blaze 18

Banned
Who did Zimbabwe beat by a hundred plus run margin? Canada? This is Pakistan we are talking about. As unpredictable as they are, it's hard to see them losing to Zimbabwe and losing by that big a margin.

godofcricket

State 12th Man
If the game does go ahead tomorrow, I hope Pakistan has to chase to win the game. The Pakistani batsman would be a bit vulnerable chasing under lights especially after the last match and I don’t want to see them in the same mindset if they were to chase in the QF (assuming they do go through), tomorrow’s game will give them a bigger boost if they win by batting second.

Debris

International 12th Man
I am starting to get the impression that people do not take the poll seriously. Either that or there are some seriously bad judges of cricket out there. :laugh:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Was a brave decision from Elton to bat first but given Zim's spin heavy attack and the dew factor, they didn't have much choice. Sibanda to the rescue!

smash84

The Tiger King
Can there by any non-minnow fielding side worse than Pakistan....misbah dropping ervine at slip

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
As I said last time Zimbabwe's top order collapsed in a heap, I'll live with it if Lamb can get a real score and look convincing. Zimbabwe really need him to live up to his Logan Cup performances with the bat; it'll help balance the side so much better. I don't want to see Prosper batting four again. :p

smash84

The Tiger King
As I said last time Zimbabwe's top order collapsed in a heap, I'll live with it if Lamb can get a real score and look convincing. Zimbabwe really need him to live up to his Logan Cup performances with the bat; it'll help balance the side so much better. I don't want to see Prosper batting four again. :p
Message to PEWS from the Zim team: "Yes Master, anything else that we may do to please you? Any other commands from you? " :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Message to PEWS from the Zim team: "Yes Master, anything else that we may do to please you? Any other commands from you? " :ph34r:
Haha I'm not asking for that much, surely. I've said that they're allowed to get absolutely pummelled and I'll still be satisfied if one specific bloke gets a score; it's not that much to ask. :p

smash84

The Tiger King
Haha I'm not asking for that much, surely. I've said that they're allowed to get absolutely pummelled and I'll still be satisfied if one specific bloke gets a score; it's not that much to ask. :p
lol.....dude if you read your last message it sounds as if the Zim team should be catering to every whim of yours :p