• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #10 — Australia Vs South Africa Oct 12th, Lucknow

King Kane

International Debutant
Thought that was a poor review.

Surprised that was given out and so was Smith.

That's probably the end of the Aussies chances, he was looking like giving them a chance.

Molehill

International Captain
Not sure what Smith's confused about. I mean, it's out.
Something didn't seem right with the DRS process though, we never saw the ball track through properly.

PS I can't stand rugby league, stop start stop start.

Spark

Global Moderator
Something didn't seem right with the DRS process though, we never saw the ball track through properly.

PS I can't stand rugby league, stop start stop start.
Yeah it is a bit weird that the ball tracking just sort of... appeared, out of nowhere.

And yeah I also don't like rugby league at all; my apathy towards union definitely hasn't got anything to do with being drawn to league instead.

hazsa19

International Regular
Love a smith overreaction to an overturned DRS call. There were a couple of good ones during the summer.