• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Kenya in Zimabwe

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
or Luseno for Otieno. Odoyo was injured.
the speedster is the only player not to have a run - waste to take him on tour at his age if not to use him.
Aga needs an opportunity in ODIs too.
Odoyo back and he pick up two top order wickets.:happy: Onyango retained though and Neither Aga nor Luseno have yet to have a go :blink:

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Following this series on cricinfo has to be one of the most painful experiences possible. the timewarps would confuse even the most fanatical back to the future fan.

FBU

International Debutant
I wonder if Zimbabwe are going to continue with 3 spinners or even add a couple more.

This year

Price 34 wickets at 19.47 econ 3.65 s/r 31.9
Cremer 25 wickets at 18.68 econ 4.31 s/r 26.0
Utseya 23 wickets at 28.95 econ 3.89 s/r 44.5

They are Zim's leading wicket takers. The next leading wicket taker is Chigumbura 18 wickets at 38.27 econ 5.71 s/r 40.1.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I wonder if Zimbabwe are going to continue with 3 spinners or even add a couple more.

This year

Price 34 wickets at 19.47 econ 3.65 s/r 31.9
Cremer 25 wickets at 18.68 econ 4.31 s/r 26.0
Utseya 23 wickets at 28.95 econ 3.89 s/r 44.5

They are Zim's leading wicket takers. The next leading wicket taker is Chigumbura 18 wickets at 38.27 econ 5.71 s/r 40.1.
The leading wicket taker domestically this season is a spinner too - Timycen Maruma has 24 wickets at an average of ten.

Number 11

State 12th Man
He looks alright as a Zimbabwean spin option also. Got smashed around a bit in his first few ODI's though. Plenty of time to develop. I really want to see Zimbabwe do well.