• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

reyrey

U19 12th Man
Phillips is probably a better hitter than Markram. Plus he can bowl a few overs too.

So I'd have binned Markram sooner.
Markram is the better bat in this format and the better part-time off spinner. Their part-time bowling is largely redundant now though with the super subs, but yeah Markram isn't getting it done, so I'm definitely in favour of giving Glenn Phillips a try.

reyrey

U19 12th Man
Wrong

Wronger
Yeah I'm wrong and that's why one was picked to play every IPL game this year and the other has played zero.

One also has 5 times as many T20 international wickets in half as many games as the other and that's because Phillips doesn't bowl much in the format as he's cr*p. Meanwhile Markram often bowls in the power play.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Roussouw is the right guy in the right places:

Highest successful chase in T20Is
Highest chase in the PSL
Now likely to be in the highest chase in the IPL, and in all T20s