• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
DC have the best spin combo in the league and a phenomenal batting line-up, even without Warner. Shame that they've forgotten how to bowl in the PP and there best death bowler of the season was jhye Richardson playing his first game of cricket in 3 months while suffering from extreme heatstroke.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dunno why sunilz is suddenly a CSK hater but its gonna be a fun few weeks now. :p

FWIW, I think with the kind of dew we are seeing, need to be a little easier towards the sides defending. These things change over the course of the season and they may well change (the conditions) in the back half of this league. I wont judge the captaincy of Gill or Rutu or the other new guys this soon.

Also, Pant 😍

Sunil1z

International Regular
I dunno why sunilz is suddenly a CSK hater but its gonna be a fun few weeks now. :p

FWIW, I think with the kind of dew we are seeing, need to be a little easier towards the sides defending. These things change over the course of the season and they may well change (the conditions) in the back half of this league. I wont judge the captaincy of Gill or Rutu or the other new guys this soon.

Also, Pant 😍
I am not a CSK hater because of guys like you and Shri who are actually very good CSK supporter .

However on social media, there is a large section of CSK supporters who believe Chennai crowds are so much superior than other cities crowd because they clapped for Pakistan while India’s last 4 wkts choked in 271 chase and they never fail to bring that incident. So , always funny to see them silent when their own team is being defeated.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am not a CSK hater because of guys like you and Shri who are actually very good CSK supporter .

However on social media, there is a large section of CSK supporters who believe Chennai crowds are so much superior than other cities crowd because they clapped for Pakistan while India’s last 4 wkts choked in 271 chase and they never fail to bring that incident. So , always funny to see them silent when their own team is being defeated.
Being knowledgeable doesn't make it hurt any lesser man.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It surprised me that Jadeja only has 3 50+ scores in T20s. I remember him batting in the top 6 quite often going back to his RR days with Warne.
Jaddu's batting is very well suited to be a test #5 or an ODI #4 but for T20s, he really has to bat as a slogger down the order and manage any collapses if they happen. He just struggles to rotate strike.

Socerer 01

International Captain

fellas is it bad to be magnanimous towards your opponents when they perform well

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The online fandom (most of these are bot accounts or multis of the same people, usually run by DMK) is not really representative of the actual cricket fans here, @Sunil1z . And I dont think it makes any sense for you to respond to posts on other social media here in CW.

Sunil1z

International Regular
The online fandom (most of these are bot accounts or multis of the same people, usually run by DMK) is not really representative of the actual cricket fans here, @Sunil1z . And I dont think it makes any sense for you to respond to posts on other social media here in CW.
Yeah , this is why I said earlier posters like you and Shri are very good CSK supporters.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
CW fans are the exception, not the norm...sort of. No smoke without a fire, desi fans are every bit as infantile as they appear online and in the stands. #YOLO#SabChaltaHai