• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

Molehill

International Captain
If they keep this up , some of the RR boys like Parag will come into contention for India's WC squad ..He's having a great season
The RR middle order is benefitting from Jos & Jais only really playing one innings of note between them so far. What will happen when they start firing?

Definitely the team to beat judged by the early stages of the comp.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The RR middle order is benefitting from Jos & Jais only really playing one innings of note between them so far. What will happen when they start firing?

Definitely the team to beat judged by the early stages of the comp.
Having Ashwin, Boult, Chahal, and Burger is a steal...

Defense wins you championships.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
As an aside, I was really surprised by how heavy the security was. Had a nightmare getting into the airport first time as we were picking up our tickets inside so couldn't actually get past security to get them.

Also, going into the hotel, think that was the first time I've been in a vehicle that was checked for bombs underneath.

I assume this all relates back to the Mumbai attacks.
No but it is election time and our PM was here yesterday. So extra security. :)

redalert

Cricket Spectator
Who do we think will win Player of the Match if RR hold on and win? 3 major contenders in Samson, Parag and Kuldeep. Tricky one.

Niall

International Coach
Titans needed that win, season going nowhere before today. They need Miller back ASAP, Shami and Pandya such massive losses and it seems Mohit and Saha are washed sadly. Umesh not the worst but not exactly gun anymore sadly.

I'd like to see Little back also .