• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I love travis head. No half hearted ***** ****, just smashes the hell out of the ball. Dude can look horribly out of form and still smash 30(15) opening.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Highest score is 260. They need 100 off 8 overs to break the record for highest IPL score with klassen yet to face a ball. This could be REALLY fun.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Rather unfortunate for Kwena to make his debut against a rampaging head. But he will learn a lot from it.
Rather funny he should be in school but instead he is bowling to head, Klaassen and co on the world stage.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
This is gonna sound stupid, but I think there playing bumrah too carefully here. 7 from the over despite a no ball when bumrah missed his yorker multiple times and sent down a full toss. If they treated him like a normal bowler that over goes for 15+.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
This is gonna sound stupid, but I think there playing bumrah too carefully here. 7 from the over despite a no ball when bumrah missed his yorker multiple times and sent down a full toss. If they treated him like a normal bowler that over goes for 15+.
Not so easy doing that to him with the whack action at pace. He also throws in cutters regularly so it's tough to line him up.