• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2021

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I hope England is his last chance saloon and he doesn't manage to weasel his way out with one critical knock to go with nine failures. Kohli and Shastri would've dug themselves a hell of a hole to climb out of though, with their "most important player in the side" nonsense,

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
DC and PK have zero depth and a severe lack of allrounders or even bowlers who can bat and batsmen who can bowl. RR are, as usual, gonna galaxy brain themselves out of contention.

aitorita12

Cricket Spectator
Delhi Capitals are a very defensive side. Of course, which side wouldn't be defensive, when Pant is a nailed-on starter? What is Rishabh Pant if not mediocrity persevering...the guy does 10 times the hard work that Sanju does, but hard work doesn't really compete with natural talent.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
No wonder Samson didn't trust Morris the other night. Guy looks like junk out there.

That's what I was going to post when he kept missing/mistiming those full deliveries :laugh: Some ****e bowling at the end must be said. Always nice to see RR win though.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So I am assuming the galaxy brains trust of RR moved to DC this time. Not bowling out Ashwin, bowling Stoinis when there was no need and letting Tom Curran bowl 4... :lol: