• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The opener question remains. Mukund probably should get first shot, at least in the warm up game. If he does well, place is confirmed for first test imo. Too many times has Dhawan got into the test side on the back of his ODI performances.
Mukund certainly pressing his case in the first innings.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mukund certainly pressing his case in the first innings.
:laugh: Must be kicking himself.

Difficult to leave out either Kuldeep or Jadeja after that warm up performance so it may just be 5 batsmen. Shami has one pacer's spot nailed. One between Bhuvi and Umesh. Not an easy call. Pandya will have to sit out.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ashwin's time is running out. Kuldeep will push him out if he doesn''t sort his **** out.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Hope its Shami and Bhuvi as seamers.. Also, bet on this being the line up given its Shastri-Kohli again?

Rahul Jr.
Pujara
Kohli
Rohit
Rahane
Ashwin
Saha (wk)
Jadeja
Kuldeep
Shami
Umesh

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** Yadav better not have lost it again. Lets just be safe and not have him play one dayers.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I wonder if Hardik is a chance? If he was to play, what do you think his batting and bowling average would be after say 15 Tests? Could his batting average be above 25 and bowling below 33?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I wonder if Hardik is a chance? If he was to play, what do you think his batting and bowling average would be after say 15 Tests? Could his batting average be above 25 and bowling below 33?
I think he'd do better with the bat than that but worse with the ball.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
My starting XI:
Karunaratne
Tharanga
Mendis
Dhanajaya
Mathews
Dickwella
Gunaratne
Dilruwan
Herath