• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2018

Borges

International Regular
Everything that Kane Williamson does is for the betterment of humanity.
To see why, close your eyes and imagine Rohit Sharma doing this.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SRs need more batting support for their skipper. I'd bring Hales in for Nabi next game & probably bat him 3 since KW has such good momentum opening atm. If they can get B Kumar back, their bowling attack remains the best in the comp.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
What an epic choke by MI. Seems they are the comedians this edition
As much as I hate Rohit Sharma's attitude and the fact that I enjoyed that SRH victory, I have to say that the Wankhede wicket can turn into a bowling paradise if there is no dew and the surface has a little bit of moisture. Usually there is so much of dew that bowling is extremely tough.

Borges

International Regular
They keep on updating on IPL as if its a WC
As if it is a World Cup? The IPL is much bigger than any World Cup.
The IPL will remain the pinnacle of cricket for another year, till the ECB unleashes their new metric tournament, which will then contemptuously blow everything else away.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
In order of prestige:

Nidahas Trophy
IPL
World t20
WC
CT
JAMODIs
JAMT20Is
non-Ashes tests
Tests
Wait, wait, wait.

Hong Kong Blitz

Nidahas Trophy
IPL
World t20
WC
CT
JAMODIs
JAMT20Is
non-Ashes tests
Tests

We wouldn't want ***** to get offended, would we?