• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2011

Who will win the Indian Premier League 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
1.9 million for Irfan is lolworthy. On exactly what basis were they tempted to bid so much? :unsure:

Dilshan is having a **** IPL BTW. Seems his mind's already on national duty and captaincy, can't blame him.
I think they panicked.

It was more than midway through the auction and most of the stars or potential stars were gone and despite bidding they were getting no one except the 2nd line of fast bowlers.

Was a stupid decision though.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Their bowling is weak. Though it looked much better today with Zaheer finally delivering.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Their bowling is weak. Though it looked much better today with Zaheer finally delivering.
Hmm, again on paper it's decent. Vettori and Zaheer are guns, and don't forget they also have Nnannes and Langeveldt. Gayle and Til Dil no mugs with the ball either.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hah, AB and Kohli out in quick succession turns the match a bit.

Still need another quick wicket IMO. Preferably Tiwary. Pujara is a smart player but get Tiwary out and it will remove the slogging component which can end this match if it comes off.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hah, AB and Kohli out in quick succession turns the match a bit.

Still need another quick wicket IMO. Preferably Tiwary. Pujara is a smart player but get Tiwary out and it will remove the slogging component which can end this match if it comes off.
Especially when Vettori and Zak are the only players who can bat a bit after this pair.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes, huge wicket. Whilst Bangalore are "my team", I don't really have one this IPL since I'm betting against every favourite.

Do this **** Delhi you **** kickers. Win this.

Mind you, will be ridiculous if Bangalore lose this still. What a choke it will be.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol, cop that Morkel.

Is Tiwary ugly to watch? Yes.
Do we want him in the Indian ODI team? No
But is he worth the money Bangalore paid him? **** yes.

Will play an important part in their quest for the title.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tiwary gifts a wicket, and Mithun panics.

Zaheer should just settle down. Doesn't need the slog like Mithun did.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
nah! Not worth 1.6 million. could have gotten better than him for that. Consider what rayudu went is paid in comparison.