• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Indian Fans Hugbox Thread

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
You would think with the amount of IPL we play and the kind of teams we've had in the past there would be a ton of openers who could hit from ball one but nope, still stuck with guys who like to build an innings at the top.

CAN WE HAVE SEHWAG AT THE TOP AGAIN PLEASE! I miss him so so much... :(

Flem274*

123/5
guptill would have been a monstrous max player

i don't think dhoni has been that bad tbh. he's easily still good enough to be there, and to be a strong influence on indian games, but his only true flaw is he doesn't realise he's not quite the hitter he used to be.

if he did, he would have started taking risks earlier in the games where he's made life difficult for the indian side.

i don't even think the semi was that bad of a knock given jadeja was the only guy able to bat at a run a ball in the indian side, but ideally he'd have begun pushing a couple of overs earlier. it may have ended in disaster given how well nz were bowling the entire game, but it was worth a go.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I was in a dive bar today which was playing ****ing MTV where the top minds of the country could send messages on the downward scroller. 95% of messages were some variation of ‘Mahi sir plz don’t retireee you are hr8 of Men in Blew’. The remaining 5% was ‘Disha you so secy and beautiful, plz kindly marry me’.

Tbf, 5% were on point.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I could’ve won the Rhodes scholarship but I became a Roadie instead. You’re just jelly of my MTV Karishma 205 cc Bike.

sunilz

International Regular
Situation in metro city such as Delhi is very bad. But tier 2 cities such as lucknow , Pune , Varodara , Surat are improving massively. There has not been a drop of rain in Delhi this year. The weather of Delhi is extremely hostile. Had it not been for salary, I wouldn't stay even for 1 day in Delhi.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What about the education system, salaries, job prospects and general competitiveness? Is it improving?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Guys, India will be the team that lost fewest matches in this world cup. We are real winners. Cheers.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year

Just came across this the other day, fmd.
Oh man, I miss Sachin! Few guys here can troll him as much as they want but there never will be another batsman like him. Sheer class. I just hope that in future, people don't take him out of the ATG ODI team because few new flat pitch batsmen come up.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Oh man, I miss Sachin! Few guys here can troll him as much as they want but there never will be another batsman like him. Sheer class. I just hope that in future, people don't take him out of the ATG ODI team because few new flat pitch batsmen come up.
Yes, watching his clips these days after watching present day dashers makes me realize how pristine his batting was. Just sublime.