• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India v West Indies Tests & ODIs

WeptWindies

Cricket Spectator
Originally posted by bombay harrony
what do u know !!! The TORONTOMAN is now in oakland !!!! Promoting [like some other Pak fans] Muslim cricketers in India who have simply failed to produce. I wish they can advise the Pak cricket board which does not know the ends !!!:pig:
This guy must be a ******, none of his posts make any sense!

henochschon

Cricket Spectator
Originally posted by WeptWindies
what do u know !!! The TORONTOMAN is now in oakland !!!! Promoting [like some other Pak fans] Muslim cricketers in India who have simply failed to produce. I wish they can advise the Pak cricket board which does not know the ends !!!:pig:
This guy must be a ******, none of his posts make any sense!
He seems to be a five year old kid who's obsessed with Pakistan.I wonder why is his mom allowing him to use the PC?

CaptainSaurav

Cricket Spectator
It is funny that so many nonindians on this thread are now talking of crowd behaviour !!! Well , so far none has been killed like they do in UK, Oz and other places in football and rugby. Nor did anyone ran in stripties !!!:baddevil:
I see, so you want people to take notice only after someone get killed??

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by CaptainSaurav
It is funny that so many nonindians on this thread are now talking of crowd behaviour !!! Well , so far none has been killed like they do in UK, Oz and other places in football and rugby. Nor did anyone ran in stripties !!!:baddevil:
Since when has someone been killed at a cricket match in England? If someone has then it must have been out of my lifetime...and I'm 19!

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Originally posted by Rik
Originally posted by CaptainSaurav
Since when has someone been killed at a cricket match in England? If someone has then it must have been out of my lifetime...and I'm 19!
He is just talking tripe and trying to wind everyone else up. Just don't mind him.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
what do u know !!! The TORONTOMAN is now in oakland !!!! Promoting [like some other Pak fans] Muslim cricketers in India who have simply failed to produce. I wish they can advise the Pak cricket board which does not know the ends !!!
And hes speaking English too ? man make some sense

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING RELIGION ANYWHERE NEAR THIS. CRICKET IS ABOUT PLAYING CRICKET, WHETHER YOU ARE CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, HINDU, BUDDHIST, SIKH, JEWISH, ATHEIST OR ANYTHING ELSE.

DRAGGING RELIGION INTO ANY ARGUMENT ABOUT PLAYERS' ABILITIES IS COMPLETELY UNJUSTIFIELD AND WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN, UNDERSTAND?

[Edited on 13/11/02 by Neil Pickup]

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Neil Pickup
DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING RELIGION ANYWHERE NEAR THIS. CRICKET IS ABOUT PLAYING CRICKET, WHETHER YOU ARE CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, HINDU, BUDDHIST, SIKH, JEWISH, ATHEIST OR ANYTHING ELSE.

DRAGGING RELIGION INTO ANY ARGUMENT ABOUT PLAYERS' ABILITIES IS COMPLETELY UNJUSTIFIELD AND WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN, UNDERSTAND?

[Edited on 13/11/02 by Neil Pickup]
Well said! Some people here seem to forget that Cricket is just a game, some people get so uptight about it that they forget that once the series is over not many people give a damn about the series a few months later, such is the nature of cricket that there is allways a new Test or ODI series to grab your attention. We all joined this forum because we started playing Cricket and follow it. We should never forget that its because we love Cricket and love to play it. That is all :)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't wait either...and I'm American...ok...hang on...that didn't make sense...ok...I'm an Anglo American...yeah thats better. :D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Neil Pickup
Two and a half days to go...

I'll kick off with: How good is Amit Mishra?
Well since no one answered your question, I think I will: Not good enough to book his place in the Test Side (but who would if you have a twin spin attack of Kumble and Harbajan).

masterblaster

International Captain
Agree 100% with Neil and James, if people want to bring Religious issues into this forum then they should be kicked out straight away.

This bombay harrony guy is a total nutjob. It seems like hes been smoking weed before he makes a post

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
It seems like hes been smoking weed before he makes a post
With a combination of alcohol

well getting back to real topic

India should rest Yadav and Agarkar and bring in Balaji and Kartik in i reckon for the 4th O.D.I

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I just found out although Kumble is the only spinner with 300 ODI wickets...Murali is only 3 away from 300...but with his injuries meaning he won't play another ODI series for quite a while, it will take a long time for him to get them.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
:D lol just found out :P most ppl knew he did that a while ago , too bad the guy isint in the same form as he was before injury...

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
A large proportion of those 300 will probably be LB because of that decpetive pace Kumble bowled throughout his career. At the moment though, he's not anywhere in reckoning.

bombay harrony

Cricket Spectator
Murali may not make it

Absence of murali will be a sure blessing for Ozs , otherwise from the jaws of deafeat. Murali will be missed badly.