• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of New Zealand 2019

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Like I had pointed out a few days back, Khaleel is way too raw, he needs time and these kind of games won't do his confidence any good. He gets wickets in the domestic games coz of his pace, but he lacks the discipline. Unadkat seems like our best option if we desperately want a left armer. Khaleel and even Siraj have a long way to go.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see Munro magically be a far better player because it’s a t20.
Amazing how the fine margins of middling the white Kookaburra vs totally mis-hitting it can be affected purely by the knowledge that one match goes for more hours than another

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Good opening stand that, Seifert putting in a nice late World Cup/IPL-replacement bid. Now for the rest of the lineup to do justice.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Like I had pointed out a few days back, Khaleel is way too raw, he needs time and these kind of games won't do his confidence any good. He gets wickets in the domestic games coz of his pace, but he lacks the discipline. Unadkat seems like our best option if we desperately want a left armer. Khaleel and even Siraj have a long way to go.
What pace?

Moss

So much premeditation from all the batsmen esp KW and Taylor. But on the whole a solid batting performance.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I do like that the bowlers can bowl outside the tramlines while the batsmen walk around the crease, and not get wided. Makes for an interesting game of chicken with all the premeditating and last-moment adjustments.

Moss

Kuggleijn standing right back and in front of the stumps, funny they've been bowling length to him.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
anyone else getting kind of irritated by the lack of options to filter for mens or womens cricket on cricinfo? Like I'm not disinterested in the women's game, but it's confusing af when they mix the news all in together.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
anyone else getting kind of irritated by the lack of options to filter for mens or womens cricket on cricinfo? Like I'm not disinterested in the women's game, but it's confusing af when they mix the news all in together.
Haven't noticed the number of clicks needed to get to the game I'm interested in increase tbh. It still always seems to be right there.