• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

Flametree

International 12th Man
Feels like England are going to opt to chase every time these days regardless of the state of the wicket... (I say that having not seen or read about the wicket, it may be green as kermit for all I know...)

chris.hinton

International Captain
Not really I think they find it funny that England think they can keep playing T20 cricket. Think England will be brought down to reality in this game
Not a chance, Sorry but Bairstow will make mincemeat out the bowlers. Sure he will need back up. India will not last the day batting wise as well

191 ao

Gremlin

U19 Vice-Captain
According to Cricinfo, it was the overheads that dictated the decision. It's likely to be an off / on day so not a bad shout to be fair

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We actually just went from Kohli bowling Bumrah into the ground to handing Bumrah himself the captaincy. Oof.