• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Fun days play to watch back this morning. Think 350 is a pretty competitive score with India bowling last so anything from here is a bonus.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tests.

Didn't realise it's only his 4th test this year but he did score 175 and take 9 wickets in one of those. Probably still Root or Cummins on the whole as dull as that opinion is. A ton here would be pretty sensational regardless.
Was gonna look the stats up to at least have some facts behind my opinion that it’s Root but I’ll do it in the morning.

Even though limited overs are in some ways more prominent than ever I do feel we evaluate the formats separately a lot more these days than we used to. Which is neither here nor there but it was almost a stupid question from me in this day and age tbf

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was gonna look the stats up to at least have some facts behind my opinion that it’s Root but I’ll do it in the morning.

Even though limited overs are in some ways more prominent than ever I do feel we evaluate the formats separately a lot more these days than we used to. Which is neither here nor there but it was almost a stupid question from me in this day and age tbf
Cummins's bowling on ghastly Pakistani roads was absolutely sensational and he took a fifer in the test they won. Pretty special.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The headline on the highlights is 'Joe Root dismisses dominant Pant'. Yes that did happen, but boy is that some slant.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
India's top 4 weren't any better than ours. Their wicket keeper and all rounder does stack up to ours. On paper India's batting order looks like from second xi barring Kohli. Add to it KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma it looks a formidable one.

slippy888

International Captain
I see Pant innings on the highlights and he never even give England a chance that really is a special innings from him.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I see VK is down in 10th in the batting rankings with Pant in 11th probably going to jump many places after that innings. When was the last time one of the fab 4 was outside the top 10?

It must be years and years ago (2013/14ish I'm guessing).