• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TBH, if we had a couple of decent lower order players left, I'd back Rahane to get us home. He's looked solid. But I have no faith in any of them.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Do you guys think they should send Pant next or Ashwin?

They should play propah test cricket with Pandya and then Ashwin next IMO. After that Pant should come on and pretend that he's opening a T20 for DD.

chicane

State Captain
They're better off trying to support Rahane. Certainly not backing them to connect much without getting in.

SeamUp

International Coach
Will be significantly worse if he gets out missing on an ugly slog. He's not useless with the bat, he probably could hang in there even in these conditions, if he tries.
No need to slog but just be positive. Play his strokes that scores him runs when it is there to do so.

I wouldn't sit and wait for a delivery that has my name especially with his defensive technique. Just think Hardin is best when he pumps his chest out.

chicane

State Captain
No need to slog but just be positive. Play his strokes that scores him runs when it is there to do so.

I wouldn't sit and wait for a delivery that has my name especially with his defensive technique. Just think Hardin is best when he pumps his chest out.
Oh ****.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Having men back against Pant isn't actually bad captaincy. He's going to try and hit big ones either way so why not have catchers on the boundary