• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Flem274*

123/5
Looking forward to watching the Indian attack have a go. I think they look handy on paper and I'm trying to delude myself into thinking the wheel isn't forever.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Holy **** that Ghostbusters ad is just about the worst thing i've ever seen apart from Ghostbusters 2016.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looking forward to watching the Indian attack have a go. I think they look handy on paper and I'm trying to delude myself into thinking the wheel isn't forever.
At least two of the current spokes have over 100 test wickets. It could be worse.

Borges

International Regular
There just may be something in the pitch for the Indian quicks. Till lunch; after which it ought to be back to its innate sleeping beauty nature.

Flem274*

123/5
Bumrah to Jennings is like watching two drunk giraffes fight

If India can control the movement they're on for 2 or 3 wickets here

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big fan of Bumrah, bloke bowls wheels from no run up and a ridiculous action. Dunno how much he’ll trouble the middle order but I like him for both Cook and Jennings.

Flem274*

123/5
not sure this is the wicket for guys that hit the deck once the new ball wears off like ishant and seemingly bumrah (this is my first look). shami and ashwin have to step up today if england get in.