• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A hundred would be nice to see. Always like to see a great batsman go out with one last good performance even if it's against India.

vcs

Match is well and truly beyond us - it makes no difference whether we lose by 50 runs or 150 runs - so yeah, go on and get that 100, Cook.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have to say, I did not expect this from Cook. As cub as I hoped he would, I thought the 45 average and surpassing sanga would be beyond him. Delighted to be wrong

SeamUp

International Coach
I seriously don't understand how Harbhajan got a gig commentating.
Gower is the biggest procrastanator but he finds a way of being rude often and ending other people whilst they talking or rushing them. When he does it to Harbhajan it is well deserved.

vcs

Root papering over a dreadful series with a downhill skiing possible unbeaten score is annoying me more. His series stats will probably end up looking OK on paper at the end of this knock.