• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty bad session from india. We're one AB special away from 3-0.

Also bowling all 5 bowlers will just needlessly take overs away from Bhuvi. Just stop giving the ball to one of Bumrah/Shami/Pandya entirely.

cnerd123

likes this
So, Amla was not particularly lucky, to get an Umpire's call decision in his favour. In any case it was the correct decision unlike the second Pujara call.
How does Pujara being lucky suddenly mean Amla isn't lucky? They're not mutually exclusive. And no one was ranking decisions in order of which was more correct than the other. Or saying that Pujara was not out. Why even bring Pujara into this to begin with?

I know that massive chip on your shoulder affects your ability to reason logically, but you could atleast try. This is just lazy.

Heboric

International Debutant
How does Pujara being lucky suddenly mean Amla isn't lucky? They're not mutually exclusive. And no one was ranking decisions in order of which was more correct than the other. Or saying that Pujara was not out. Why even bring Pujara into this to begin with?

I know that massive chip on your shoulder affects your ability to reason logically, but you could atleast try. This is just lazy.
There is always going to be some snarky comment when some one complains about an umpiring decisions going against their team but is silent when a dodgy goes for his/her team

Burgey

Lol. No mirrors at your joint?

priyu323

Cricket Spectator
I dont think so India is playing for pride. Thats the worst performance of India cricket team in Test cricket, I mean look at score board the whole team will throwing wicket like gully cricket. But lets make some hope India will come back in game in upcoming today's session. SA also going from same condition but they have the greatest and experience batsman line-up.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
:laugh: Please keep whining about how "lucky" the SA batsmen are being with the "umpire's call", Indian bros. I want to see this continue.

vcs

:laugh: Please keep whining about how "lucky" the SA batsmen are being with the "umpire's call", Indian bros. I want to see this continue.
You seem to think people are a lot more bothered by this than they actually are.

It's a simple fact that India have been unlucky and SA have been lucky with the umpiring in this innings, not sure why stating it gets you in such a twist.

cnerd123

likes this
Just because SA have had luck doesn't mean they didn't bat well too. It's like they say, you make your own luck. India did themselves no favours in their innings with the number of loose strokes. If you bat well and get some luck going your way, fair enough. That's how the sport works.

vcs

Just because SA have had luck doesn't mean they didn't bat well too. It's like they say, you make your own luck. India did themselves no favours in their innings with the number of loose strokes. If you bat well and get some luck going your way, fair enough. That's how the sport works.
Yeah. It's like people assume these things are mutually exclusive.