• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2013/14

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
****, we miss Robbie P so so so badly. An extra bat just would have given us the advantage both innings and he probably would have been more economical bowling.

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
****, we miss Robbie P so so so badly. An extra bat just would have given us the advantage both innings and he probably would have been more economical bowling.
I have to add an addendum that I prefer first not being able to lose, then think of winning. In terms of team selection.

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I hope Zaheer becomes unfit and misses the next match. The **** has been bowling pies at a pace slower than that of even a trundler, doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the side.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
When do India get nervous?

150 odd to get from around 30-40 overs with 4-5 wickets in hand?
30 overs and 5 down with 150 to get won't make me nervous for the loss. But win will be tough from there.

SA won't win with the way this wicket is playing. Can't keep it up.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Obviously India have been too full but that's okay. Rather that than too short. They'll hit the right length if they keep putting it up there.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Ishant really doesn't get any movement does he? Seam or swing, I'm still kinda wondering how he got those wkts in the first innings lol.

Athlai

Not Terrible
30 overs and 5 down with 150 to get won't make me nervous for the loss. But win will be tough from there.

SA won't win with the way this wicket is playing. Can't keep it up.
And if they do lose at least every Indian fan can specifically blame you for it.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Obviously India have been too full but that's okay. Rather that than too short. They'll hit the right length if they keep putting it up there.
Think it's a conscious effort to get kallis like in the first innings. Not working, though