• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

Flem274*

123/5
ive been pretty vocal on seiferts keeping but i like that he can con the umpire into checking literally anything.

Flem274*

123/5
what is this weird 'sodhi is so great' schtick the comms are pushing hard even during the wide spam? you can guarantee if that had been certain other bowlers who may or may not be allrounders at the odi wc doull and smith would have been calling for their heads.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
past is past. I don't think he would have fared so much better at the WC. But now that he has shown he is good enough for this level, he should be persisted with.

Flem274*

123/5
gg. played india.

serves us right for two spinners at eden park.

sodhi and southee with more quality white ball outings.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He'd have been better than Karthik and Jadhav, for sure.
If given a long rope, sure. But if he was selected just for the WC, would have been just as bad and worse, may have messed up a future star for us.

Rahul will be #4 in ODIs. And I think that makes sense.
Nah.. Kohli made it clear he wants Rahul at 5. He is good if there is a collapse early to arrest it, otherwise its better if he comes in around or just before the slog starts, so that he does not have to overthink his batting. With Rahul, the only thing you wanna do is to let him bat on his instincts and not have him think too much.