• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
crap i don't believe this nonsense. Last year i was expecting this to be the series when the great Sachin Tendulkar faced a top quality English attack in home conditions for the first time in his life.

That failed to transpire & now India are about to win a series in England?. WTF i need to get out..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Your fantasism for England? It's disappointing that someone could waste time on the net and not make sense. Do you understand cricket, I mean seriously, everything you write defies logic I mean are you taking the piss or are you for real?

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
"It's disappointing that someone could waste time on the net and not make sense.

there are many other websites dude.And I can't really make sens with bulkheaded Indian supporters lik you,here.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Your fantasism for England? It's disappointing that someone could waste time on the net and not make sense. Do you understand cricket, I mean seriously, everything you write defies logic I mean are you taking the piss or are you for real?
Leave him alone mate, there's no need to rake the **** out of him he's only 9 or 10 AFAIK.

first get sum balls man.....I dun hav to answer these lame questions.
Don't answer them mate, just leave him be. He's obviously a cricketing wizard, know's pretty much everything about the game.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
"It's disappointing that someone could waste time on the net and not make sense.

there are many other websites dude.And I can't really make sens with bulkheaded Indian supporters lik you,here.
You can't make sense with Indian supporters? What's that got to do with it. Yes I'm going for India in this series, but it's not like I go for India all the time. If the series was in India I would be going for England...

Are you just 9 years old, and telling me to grow some balls? :laugh:

DCC_legend

International Regular
Was expecting better of England today tbh, but all credit to India, they've bowled better and batted better. They deserve to be in this position IMO.

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
You can't make sense with Indian supporters? What's that got to do with it. Yes I'm going for India in this series, but it's not like I go for India all the time. If the series was in India I would be going for England...

Are you just 9 years old, and telling me to grow some balls? :laugh:
How old are you?

Don't you feel slightly pathetic trying to belittle a 9 year old?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Was expecting better of England today tbh, but all credit to India, they've bowled better and batted better. They deserve to be in this position IMO.
Yes they certainly do. But I wasn't expecting too much better from England. They were buggered from being out in the field so long and knowing that they had no chance of winning this test.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Yes they certainly do. But I wasn't expecting too much better from England. They were buggered from being out in the field so long and knowing that they had no chance of winning this test.
Well after a decent nights sleep, they shouldn't be too bad. Maybe the last few overs yesterday, but most of the middle order batsmen got a decent rest, so i wouldn't really use that as an excuse tbh.

If they were motivated enough, England would want to draw the test and save themselves from embarrassment. I can't see them Drawing now, Only if India decide to bat again without calling the Follow on, but i can't see that happening.

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
It was tough to work out his age from what he wrote. IF I knew from the start he was so young then yes I wouldn't bother..
I'm talking about the fact you carried on after he told you.

Anyway doesn't matter now.

Will India enforce the follow on?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Well after a decent nights sleep, they shouldn't be too bad. Maybe the last few overs yesterday, but most of the middle order batsmen got a decent rest, so i wouldn't really use that as an excuse tbh.

If they were motivated enough, England would want to draw the test and save themselves from embarrassment. I can't see them Drawing now, Only if India decide to bat again without calling the Follow on, but i can't see that happening.
Yes as professionals they shouldn't use it as an excuse, but I bet that's how they were feeling. Hard to blame the batsmen though, they've just simply been outclased by a brilliant team effort by India.

pasag

RTDAS
NUFAN, don't abuse other forum members. pietersenrocks regardless of whether he started, don't respond, just report the post please.

Back on topic, England are dire.