• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Bangladesh 2015

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Is Shami being rested?
Shami injured

QUOTE=weldone;3483522]The weather forecast for the match is not good.[/QUOTE]

Raining season and all that. Also drainage system in Fatullah is not that good. So not too hopeful about 5 days of cricket. ODIs have reserve days though.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I am hearing all about this sporting wicket being prepared in Fatullah for the match. Not sure what do they are meaning by sporting wicket tbh. This stadium has some historic moments. It only hosted one Test match against Australia. Aussies were a bit on the ropes and saved by an awesome innings by Ponting. I remember someone dropping Ponting at a very crucial time. The fluke innings by Shahriar Nafees was pretty damn good.

1st Test: Bangladesh v Australia at Fatullah, Apr 9-13, 2006 | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Forum sweepstakes.

Bangladeshi bowling attack wicket tally in the one off Test:

1 to 5 wickets -
6 to 10 wickets -
11 to 13 wickets -
14 wickets -
15 wickets -
16 wickets -
17 wickets -
18 wickets -
19 wickets - Sehwag, G.I.Joe
20 wickets -

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Which 2will play among Bhuvi, Ishant and Umesh? (assuming Bhajji and Ashwin will be the 2 spinners)

cnerd123

likes this
20 wickets #Believe

Probably Bhuvi+Ishant. Unless India go for 5 bowlers, which I think they can pull off given how well Ashwin Bhajji and Bhuvi can bat.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Must be why India are paying around $1.80 for the win? Thought it was a bit long but that explains it.
It's been cloudy in Kolkata last 3 days also. However, I doubt there will be torrential rain all day for a lot of times. I expect 1 day of the game to be ruined maximum.

cnerd123

likes this
It's been cloudy in Kolkata last 3 days also. However, I doubt there will be torrential rain all day for a lot of times. I expect 1 day of the game to be ruined maximum.
Thats good. 4 days is enough for us (BD) to beat your sorry lot (India)