• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This channel 9 commentary team is getting on my nerves - at least pretend to be unbiased. But yea, one wicket win for Australia now.

Slow Love™

International Captain
How can you not get excited when the tailenders are putting on a show for the crowd? Great to watch.
Yeah, exactly. I often find the Ch9 team annoying, but you've gotta cut them some slack this time. I honestly think it would be the same were the positions reversed.

Laurrz

International Debutant
Err, I am not talking about them being excited. I am talking about them clearly rooting for a team. I'm going to watch in the other room - I can't take this.
they would be this excited if Indias tailenders went crazy imo

they did when Malinga and Sangakkara did actually in hobart

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
The Indian bowling the last hour has made me embarassed to be a fan of this side. The most brainless piece of bowling in probably the history of the game. Not a single full pitched fast delivery on the stumps. Not a single one. Incredible how this game has gotten to this position.

Now these 2 batsmen are set and honestly speaking I'm a little scared.

sideshowtim

Banned
The Indian bowling the last hour has made me embarassed to be a fan of this side. The most brainless piece is probably the history of the game. Not a single full pitched fast delivery on the stumps. Not a single one. Incredible how this game has gotten to this position.
Lighten up. You're going to win, just sit back and enjoy a few tailenders doing what they do best!