• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha. You know, when Yuvraj was given not out (incorrectly) to Hogg, I was actually sort of pleased, just because I figured it would stop some of the inevitable whining every time Australia win a match about umpiring bias, as witnessed last night with the largely irrelevant (yet also incorrect) Johnson not out call. Yet, I was wrong.

Assuming that Yuvraj was not out to Clark, he should have been out the previous over. There's no grounds to complain about the umpiring at all. BTW, I think it's a bit of a slap in the face for Yuvraj to compare the value of is wicket to a number 10.
Number ten who helped make a 30-40 run difference. I am not whining, I am not one of those people, honestly I won't even ****ing care by tomorrow. And yes there is grounds to complain since it's 2 decision against 1, but I wont because, once again, I don't start whining about such things, just cursing our luck.

EDIT: In other words, I am willing to count the Yuvraj out during the Hogg over, if you're willing to count the Johnson out when he was. That means India 122/5 right now, and Australia 20-30 runs short. It's not the same is it. But once again not whining, just showing to you that if I wanted to whine yes I could.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Number ten who helped make a 30-40 run difference. I am not whining, I am not one of those people, honestly I won't even ****ing care by tomorrow. And yes there is grounds to complain since it's 2 decision against 1, but I wont because, once again, I don't start whining about such things, just cursing our luck.
Uh, Laxman plumb lbw to Hogg?

haroon510

International 12th Man
Bull****. I don't ****ing care if Yuvi was out against Hogg, but that's no excuse to give him out when he isn't next over. Pure BS, thought it would make up for Johnson's not out, but nooooooooo they just had to ruin things, ****ing Billy and his crooked finger.
:laugh: and i forgot to say i am enjoying this lol

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
So sad that you call yourself a cricket fan. That was such fantastic bowling - how can you not find something like that absorbing?

It was also bad batting. That's why commentators were saying how the Indian batsmen should try to break the shackles, but they didn't.

I'm the biggest fan of green pitches so don't say I don't like it when the ball dominates the bat. In today's case, India didn't show any intent( Dhoni out also:laugh: ) and if they had early on, India would be in a much better position right now but they're not because they got bogged down because of the Dravid's inning.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha Turbs. Snicko shows a mos definate edge Re: The Yuvraj Decision. Go speak French.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
8-)

I don't see why anyone thinks Yuvraj wasn't out other than the fact that he stood his ground. I heard a noise and the bat didn't get anywhere near the ground or his pad. It's not particularly conclusive but I wouldn't jump on the "it was a wrong decision" bandwagon yet.

And to complain about the decision when the man should have been given out in the previous over anyway is pretty dire. I'm sure you're frustrated with it and you're living the moment, but calm down and think about what you're saying.
Snicko backs me up too. Definite noise as the ball passes the bat with little else that could create it.