• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Friendlies

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
as per each season every side gets 3 friendlies from teams in their division in each form, these are done with random teams for everyone so dont complain if someone who you wouldnt normal select plays in these games.

Attachments

Last edited:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
2 wins from 3 isnt that bad, got too see some players who arn't likely first XI players play to see what they can do. Batting is a slight concern although we did have games were 5 bowler + an allrounder was plaayed, our bowling seems really strong.

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jamee999 said:
It was the Andy with a good team :p

TN Andy :D
Ouch

I was wondering why I didn't play you.

Anyway, a decent start there, rolled Chittagong, almost beat Galle following on, and beat the Colts pretty easily. Encouraging signs from some of the back up players, too

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
stupid cricketweb ate my post, so an ok set of results, all away due to the building work at OT, couldn't quite force the win against Kent despite being on top, let it go in the middle half against Somerset when we had skittled them first up, then a solid win against Surrey, led by Weerakoons 10.

Notable performances from Harris, Munir, Fernando, Weerakoon and Freeman. The others need to work in the nets.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
3 from 3...Godwin is a gun.
It would help if I knew my squad though...or at least had a list. Simon?

Simon

James90 said:
so guy hasnt gotten back to u?
ill give u ur squad in vc4 asap...

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Not going to read much into this, even though the win against Queendland was superb.

Last edited:

Simon

OD games added, look out for one player making a massive double hundred in one of these games...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
James90 said:
Tell me your msn and I will send over all the neccessary files...:)

Cloete

International Captain
Jamee999 said:
It was the Andy with a good team :p

TN Andy :D
That's highly debatable :D

Good thing VC4 doesn't pick my teams during the season! Some shockers in there!

Matteh

One win from three for Glamorgan...
We seem capable of only batting really well once in a match =/

same results from the Onedayers.....batted quite well - but the targets set were too high...

andyc

Wow, 3 out of 3 in the one dayers, including somehow defending 196 against Chittagong. Bring on the season.