• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

slowfinger

International Debutant
how can they say that was an excellent catch by Bairstow when he nearly dropped it, in fact he did drop it and took it 2nd time

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sounds like a huge effort from Marnus and Marsh in what would have been pretty tough circumstances. Credit to them. Certainly didn’t have Mitch Marsh batting time to try to salvage a draw on my 2023 bingo card

Cricket CoachDB

U19 Debutant
Is your an avatar an innuendo in relation to the England captain? Or am I just a dirty prick :laugh:
Just the missus bought some the other week. Quite strong. I'd say better with chips than salad, but that's probably on me. I was just thinking it was apt as Stokes is a saucy bugger. Any innuendo is entirely in the mind of the reader, but I'll claim an assist 'cos it's definitely implied in some way!

slowfinger

International Debutant
Sounds like a huge effort from Marnus and Marsh in what would have been pretty tough circumstances. Credit to them. Certainly didn’t have Mitch Marsh batting time to try to salvage a draw on my 2023 bingo card
helps when you have Jimmy and Broad bowling dibbly dobblers mind

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is good from Mo finally. Green struggles with spin unless he is wacking it by the looks of it. Very little touch or feel for playing it
Yeah he generally struggles to nudge balls into gaps even from seam bowlers, let alone when he has to make pace himself. I think it’s easily the biggest limitation in his game and a massive reason he gets in his own way so much

Ali TT

International Debutant
Psychologically challenging maybe, but pitch was flat and ball doing nothing. Buy your wickets high on this pitch unless that batters sell them cheap

loterry1994

International Debutant
Mo has not bowled great this whole series. Yeah he did get smith and marnus last test. But his barely looked threatening and throw a loose one or two every over. His batting contributions have been better