• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
shane warne has to never talk about injury again. memories of his stupid, dumb, ill-thought criticism of gautam gambhir have come racing back

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
****ing Christmas and visitors!! Got up early got all my jobs done and cleared my day for beers and cricket and right on the first delivery Nans, pops and Aunties turn up........some people have no respect for boxing day!!

Edit:

Cooky looking good?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Warne thinks England have had a good start because of their "intent". Thought Clarke's decision to bowl first lacked intent.

hazsa19

International Regular
Carberry just looks too streaky. You'd think he will require a lot of luck to make a hundred

hazsa19

International Regular
I thought they were together in the anti-KP clique? God, can all the England in dressing room crisis folk at least keep some continuity to their bull crap.
I thought there was the Swann/Jimmy clique, the Broad/ Prior clique, and KP by himself.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I thought there was the Swann/Jimmy clique, the Broad/ Prior clique, and KP by himself.
Well, Broad and Prior are friends, but it was Prior who broke the ice with KP in the SA series last year, whereas Broad was part of the twitter parody account suspicion, so I think Broad is slightly in the Jimmy/Swann clique while Prior isn't. #EnglandDressingRoomCrisis