• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surely if you bowl decent wheels and you're six feet one thousand you can't help but take wickets.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
So having learnt my lesson from the last test I have a full bottle of rum for company this time.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Someone tell this Irish lad to bend his back and have a go. Promise him a pint a wicket if needed.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Steve Waugh piece on playing at the SCG. Burgeinho just said "One day my name will be on those honour boards".

Gotta have dreams I suppose.
Pretty disappointed that Burgeinho didn't say this after the People's Champion tonned up

Ruckus

International Captain
amazing how consistent our batsmen have been this series. Every one of out top 7 averaging around 40 or more, bar Bailey, who, let's face it, was always going to be a ****ty selection. A real team effort that.