• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Off the top of my head I think I'm correct in saying AC Milan and Real Madrid have never met in a Champions League/European Cup Final, which seems incredible when you consider the history of both clubs in the competition.
1958. Real won 3-2.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Strong rumours of Clint Hill taking up the hotseat

Rational me knows it’s a gamble on an unproven manager that could go either way

Emotional me remembers being 15 and watch that beast kick strikers for fun, score at the Breezeblock in a League Cup semi, captain us at age 22.

Emotional me wants it. SWA

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Okay I thought that was offside on the first replay but once you see those lines I hate it so much

Niall

International Coach
Still plenty of work to do for Ten Haag if he is to win the big trophies with Utd.

Yeah De Gea is not good enough, abysmal with the ball at his feet and cant command his box.

All the heroes who were screeching about the workrate and all that bollocks regarding Wout need shooting,. Absolute ****ing dangers the lot of them, the man is an abomination with a capital A.

Martial and Maguire Bin.

And Sancho seen enough, scored some goals in the farmers league , not up to it no matter how many goals he scored against ****ing FC ****ing Pauli.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Got Roma on now. But Maguire really needs to leave United. Like a different player than the England centre back

Tangles

Still plenty of work to do for Ten Haag if he is to win the big trophies with Utd.
If he only trusts his first 11 then he will have the same issue Ole did. You constantly play them because you don’t trust your squad and your key players get injured.

He doesn’t have a squad to push on 4 fronts but I guess he had to learn it the hard way.

Tangles

Maguire asked for the ball and then messed up for the 1st. Not a great pass from DDG though. 2nd was a misjudge of a header that came off a shoulder and dropped under the bar. Not great. The 3rd one was just a massive mistake.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Maguire asked for the ball and then messed up for the 1st. Not a great pass from DDG though. 2nd was a misjudge of a header that came off a shoulder and dropped under the bar. Not great. The 3rd one was just a massive mistake.
Okay, I watched a 20 minute highlight package and I mostly agree with you. On the first I don't think De Gea is at fault at all. The pass is there, Maguire is asking for it and gets the pass with time and clean. All he has to do is turn. The second one is just unfortunate. If DDG was 5-10 years younger he has the agility and athleticism to get to that. The third is the one I initially saw and is just downright comical. I can trap a ball better than that.

The thing that would've pissed me off the most if I was a United fan was Casemiro during the offside goal. He gives the ball away in such a dangerous area and instead of working hard to get back and attempt to rectify it he barely breaks a jog, doesn't get back in time then lets his man run right past him without effort to cross unimpeded. Pathetic display.

Tangles

I’m happy to lay the first one on Maguire but kind think DDG should have decided the stands was a better option than Maguire. They have history with this stuff.

On effort the midfield was poor but I wouldn’t single any of the team out of what was a bad effort all around.