• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa 2019/20

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Ugh was such a good opportunity for him to get easy runs.

Always plays selflessly tbf, that is just sometimes synonymous with stupidly.

Spark

Global Moderator
Superb session, mindset unbelievable led by Stokes. So happy for Dom as well.
Batting like this is so clearly their comfort zone. Can't think of a more dangerous bunch of players to have in your lineup if you need to push for quick runs to set up a game.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The songs that would be sung of Burns and Sibley if they managed to build a successful opening partnership over many years would be cherished through time.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why not treat the fans to a classic late 2010s Stuart Broad dismissal against face bowling amidst the plunder?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Malan is living very dangerously. At least he knows where his offstump is, im just thinking he is going to misjudge one very soon.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Boo on Mark Nicholas for trying to pronounce Labuschagne properly
I don't know why people are making quite such a big deal about it... it is quite clear the man (and/or family) is trying to get away from his SA roots. Considers himself an Aussie, so gone for a more English pronunciation.
After the Ashes I'd settled on La-boo-shane, but following the rugby world cup and the comms pronouncing the sometime Japanese flanker Lappie (no relation?) as La-boo-skhuk-knee I'm now stuck on that one too.