• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't like the Morris selection at all tbh. I was really looking forward to watching Viljoen/Rabada /Morkel, which is potentially a very fun attack.

TheJediBrah

**** wish I had Foxtel out here so I could watch this

Looking forward to see how SA respond and if England can remain dominant or if they rebound poorly from a win like they kept doing last summer

testcricketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yes! Pace and bounce, was really dissapointed with the slow and low conditions in durban, especially cause i reckon england are a bit iffy against the short ball

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Madugalle must hold some sort of record for number of matches as match referee. Has been doing it forever.

TheJediBrah

Wad do English fans think of Hales as test match opening batsman?

Seems a very interesting selection to say the least